Make all audio output the same level

Sep 28, 2018
I use 4 finger tap and drag to control the volume which in turn controls the master volume. But the volume level of Groove Music (which I play all the time) itself doesn't alter..
How can I make it so that every apps' volume alter when I contorl the master volume with the TouchPad.

Using windows 10 (build 17134)

Thank you.. ☺

Solution
-Open All Settings, click on System, select Sound and under Other sound options, click App volume and device preferences.
At the top you'll see a slider to control the system master volume and adjust all sounds.
On the right, there are two drop-down menus to select the default speaker and microphone.
At the bottom of the page, you can adjust volume for specific apps and system sounds as a percentage of the master volume.

-Also you could open all the apps that use sounds, right click the sound icon on taskbar and select Open Volume Mixer.
You will see sliders for each app or devices that use sound. Slide them all to 0% or 100% and close the Volume Mixer.
Now when you use the Touchpad, or mouse wheel or up...
-Open All Settings, click on System, select Sound and under Other sound options, click App volume and device preferences.
At the top you'll see a slider to control the system master volume and adjust all sounds.
On the right, there are two drop-down menus to select the default speaker and microphone.
At the bottom of the page, you can adjust volume for specific apps and system sounds as a percentage of the master volume.

-Also you could open all the apps that use sounds, right click the sound icon on taskbar and select Open Volume Mixer.
You will see sliders for each app or devices that use sound. Slide them all to 0% or 100% and close the Volume Mixer.
Now when you use the Touchpad, or mouse wheel or up & down keys on the keyboard to control the sound level, all sound levels will have the same percentage as the master sound.

Solution