Make vertical columns with Horizontal Windows 10 Taskbar

Doombot1

Commendable
May 25, 2016
Hello!

I use Windows 10 as my primary OS, and I have quite a few icons in my taskbar. I also use OpenBSD (6.2, not that it really matters) as a secondary OS, from a virtual machine (using VMware). Is there any way to separate/group icons in the windows 10 taskbar in vertical columns, similar to what you can do in OpenBSD (With the xfce desktop)? (I do realize most people don't use OpenBSD, so I'm just really using it as an example. Below is a screenshot from my virtual machine just to illustrate what I want to do). Any ideas on how to do this/whether or not it is even possible?

https://imgur.com/a/88CCn (Screenshot of my OpenBSD taskbar)

Thanks in advance!

~Doombot1

Solution
Try (re)enabling "Quick Launch Bar", which was introduced way back in Windows XP. Right-click on the task bar, "Toolbars", "Add Toolbar...". For some pre-defined locations, navigate and select C:\Users\<your profile>\\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch". With playing with toolbar' height (horizontal) or width (vertical), you can fit several rows / columns of icons.
Try (re)enabling "Quick Launch Bar", which was introduced way back in Windows XP. Right-click on the task bar, "Toolbars", "Add Toolbar...". For some pre-defined locations, navigate and select C:\Users\<your profile>\\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch". With playing with toolbar' height (horizontal) or width (vertical), you can fit several rows / columns of icons.

Solution