MakeVR Enables Immersive 3D Content Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoneone

May 27, 2011
Why are you wasting your time on this? Seriously, Occulus Rift is coming out soon and everything will be made around that. Sheesh... even I know this ^_^

lpedraja2002

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
[citation][nom]aoneone[/nom]Why are you wasting your time on this? Seriously, Occulus Rift is coming out soon and everything will be made around that. Sheesh... even I know this ^_^[/citation]

They're nothing alike, why do you make this comments?

Okay, that's actually pretty cool.

I would be MUCH more likely to buy a Hydra for that purpose than I would ever be to use it for gaming.

That being said, interesting sentence construction:
Gone are the exaggerated flinging motions necessary to get the controller to register a small motion, the Hydra.

CrArC

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2006
[citation][nom]aoneone[/nom]Why are you wasting your time on this? Seriously, Occulus Rift is coming out soon and everything will be made around that. Sheesh... even I know this ^_^[/citation]
The Oculus Rift is a 3D display technology. This is 3D modelling software and user interface hardware. Not only are they not competing technologies, they're actually a match made in heaven and would work really well together.

Think before you type, old chap.

jkflipflop98

Distinguished
[citation][nom]CrArC[/nom]The Oculus Rift is a 3D display technology. This is 3D modelling software and user interface hardware. Not only are they not competing technologies, they're actually a match made in heaven and would work really well together.Think before you type, old chap.[/citation]

Exactly. You'd be able to sculpt 3d models in realtime with a combo like this. Really amazing stuff on the horizons.

Status
Not open for further replies.