[SOLVED] Making a bootable USB with a dysfunctional PC

Dec 2, 2021
Hi,

I installed a new motherboard and CPU yesterday, it worked for some hours, when i suddenly froze and keeps doing it about 10-20 seconds after logging into my user. I realized I should try and format and start over, but can't figure out a way to do so. I can succesfully enter Safe Mode and am currently backing up my C-drive.

For the love of god I can't figure out what to do, to make a bootable Windows ISO without going to the PC cafe and asking for help. I happen to have a Macbook, but I can only download the tool via that, right?

Got myself a MSI Pro z690 DDR4 and an Intel 12600K, pc has two SSDs and I got an external SSD as well.

Hi,

I installed a new motherboard and CPU yesterday, it worked for some hours, when i suddenly froze and keeps doing it about 10-20 seconds after logging into my user. I realized I should try and format and start over, but can't figure out a way to do so. I can succesfully enter Safe Mode and am currently backing up my C-drive.

For the love of god I can't figure out what to do, to make a bootable Windows ISO without going to the PC cafe and asking for help. I happen to have a Macbook, but I can only download the tool via that, right?

Got myself a MSI Pro z690 DDR4 and an Intel 12600K, pc has two SSDs and I got an external SSD as well.
Not something I've tried.
Boot to safe mode with networking.
See if that will allow you to create a flash stick.