making a video from jpeg photos

I've got the following problem:
I have 10000 photos in jpeg format named from "1.jpg" to "10000.jpg"
and I want to make a video with the sequence of these photos. It is not important
the video format.
It would be optimal if it coould be possibile to add a fading transition effect
between the photos (frames).
what's the simplest way to do this in your opinion.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thaks.
M.

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 03:35:29 -0400, Max_Venezia wrote
(in article <a9bdad68.0406252335.137e13eb@posting.google.com>):

> I've got the following problem:
> I have 10000 photos in jpeg format named from "1.jpg" to "10000.jpg"
> and I want to make a video with the sequence of these photos. It is not
> important
> the video format.
> It would be optimal if it coould be possibile to add a fading transition
> effect
> between the photos (frames).
> what's the simplest way to do this in your opinion.
> Your help is greatly appreciated.
> Thaks.
> M.

iphoto

Ty Ford

stuff are at http://home.comcast.net/~tyreeford

Mr

On 26 Jun 2004 00:35:29 -0700, max.well@tiscali.it (Max_Venezia)
wrote:

>I've got the following problem:
>I have 10000 photos in jpeg format named from "1.jpg" to "10000.jpg"
>and I want to make a video with the sequence of these photos. It is not important
>the video format.
>It would be optimal if it coould be possibile to add a fading transition effect
>between the photos (frames).
>what's the simplest way to do this in your opinion.
>Your help is greatly appreciated.
>Thaks.
>M.

For ease of use, Movie Maker 2 comes to mind. I have done a few
weddings, family gatherings etc. with music/ transitions and made
svcd's for folks.
MR

Take a look at Ulead Photo Explorer. It is a slide viewer/sorter
which has the ability to both create multiple slide shows from the
same photo database for presentation to different audiences from a
computer to an LCD projector, and now it can also (according to the
literature) create videos from the slide shows. I have used version 6
and 7 for several years, which do not have the video clip ability, but
the latest version apparently does. At about $30, it is a real
bargain, and I believe they have a downloadable free trial version to
try.

Mikep76

Max_Venezia wrote:

> I've got the following problem:
> I have 10000 photos in jpeg format named from "1.jpg" to "10000.jpg"
> and I want to make a video with the sequence of these photos. It is
> not important the video format.
> It would be optimal if it coould be possibile to add a fading
> transition effect between the photos (frames).
> what's the simplest way to do this in your opinion.
> Your help is greatly appreciated.
> Thaks.
> M.

Forget what everyone else will tell you... here'e the good stuff
1. try making an executable slideshow with Irfanview, or
2. find a free version of VCDEasy and make a VCD slideshow, or
3. download the free program Slide Show Movie Maker (SSMM) and make a
single )but very long0 movie... use the XVID codec 4. Find a crack for
NERO CD Burning and make a VCD slideshow

--

if I haven't given a url with my answer, try typing the keywords into
google.com