• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

    Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

    Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Making Maps

Eric

Since I last made a map from scratch I have swtiched computers and lost all
of my map making utilities. The only one I can locate now is MapMaker, by
Bob Andrews. The links to ClusterGen and Starmap Generator from Klingon
Kommand are broken. In the past I've used a combination these utilities (and
maybe another I don't remember) to create the map I wanted as none of them
do everything I'd like a mapmaking program to do, each of them being good
for a part of the process though. Can someone please provide good links to
these programs or email them to me if they are no longer available? Also, if
there's a map making utility out there I didn't mention please let me know
about it. Thanks in advance.

Eric

my email: epp illmo@hotm ail.com (no spaces)

ASK THE COMMUNITY