Making Maps

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Since I last made a map from scratch I have swtiched computers and lost all
of my map making utilities. The only one I can locate now is MapMaker, by
Bob Andrews. The links to ClusterGen and Starmap Generator from Klingon
Kommand are broken. In the past I've used a combination these utilities (and
maybe another I don't remember) to create the map I wanted as none of them
do everything I'd like a mapmaking program to do, each of them being good
for a part of the process though. Can someone please provide good links to
these programs or email them to me if they are no longer available? Also, if
there's a map making utility out there I didn't mention please let me know
about it. Thanks in advance.

Eric

my email: epp illmo@hotm ail.com (no spaces)