[SOLVED] Making new pc need help

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Solution
From what's said, you have a very decent psu, so if bypassing the low power idle load is an issue, only then would I opt for replacement. No point spending hard earned money when you don't have too.

But if it's a thing that's unavoidable, that's going to depend on 2 things, budget and location. It's already pretty much a given for a good 550w psu, but whether that's in budget and available to you is a different story, especially with covid driving prices nuts and a severe lack of in-stock items. I had to wait 3 weeks to get a Corsair psu from Corsair because even they were out of stock on their own products.

nabajoli

Reputable
Jan 19, 2018
From what's said, you have a very decent psu, so if bypassing the low power idle load is an issue, only then would I opt for replacement. No point spending hard earned money when you don't have too.

But if it's a thing that's unavoidable, that's going to depend on 2 things, budget and location. It's already pretty much a given for a good 550w psu, but whether that's in budget and available to you is a different story, especially with covid driving prices nuts and a severe lack of in-stock items. I had to wait 3 weeks to get a Corsair psu from Corsair because even they were out of stock on their own products.

Well as locationwise i really have hard time buying psu’s and kinda expensive.. as you said if its decent psu ill try this psu if i had 2 much black screens etc ill replace it :)