making own ringtones

JayMe

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2002

I am considering purchasing the A670 or one of the other camera phones
for Verizon. However, I think that the Get It Now pricing is a total
rip-off. Is there a way to make your own ringtones from mp3s, wavs,
etc and put them on the phone with a data cable or another way?

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

yes. read verizon.howardforums.com