Question Malicious remote access perpetrated by landlord

Feb 29, 2020
Please help, my life is becoming a wide awake nightmare. One which I have reported to the police several times now. Can anyone help. They drain the battery and reload pages, they hide things and change skins. They sit and cause deliberate typos and sabotage my camera when I'm taking photos. They are in their 20s and shine me on in the hallway. I am a rising artist on ig and long story short, they drained a battery with the charger still in the port and seem to have it stuck in a holding pattern whereby It will show the charging battery message but will not clock up a charge. When I make attempts they override the back light and make the screen flicker. I regained access the other day and they got back into things I believe through my router box. How can I stop all of this and wake up sleeping beauty? The local police do nothing to help.

notea

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2011
get someone with ample knowledge of PC and networking, tell him your problems, i believe those people are hacking into your router and remotely controlling your PC/phone via a backdoor.. first thing to do is disable WPS on your router and change the wifi password to something which only will know, some characters with numbers and special characters, eg. QWERTY2020+

TRENDING THREADS