Malware on pc

Ashraf_8

Reputable
Feb 14, 2016
i have a malware on my computer and its making white boxes saying jwplayer pop up on internet browser and wont let me go to and antivirus sites it keeps redirectiing me what should i do

Solution

thank you but i figured it out when it finnaly allowed me to download malwarebytes i entered in safe mode and found 87 problems... also just installed windows 7 2 days ago so idk what i did wrong but it looks like its working now my internety is messing around after i did this...
Try booting into safe mode without network and see if you can run System Restore from there to revert your drive back before the problem. If that won't work, on another computer make a bootable USB with anti-malware, and antivirus on it. Boot from there and scan your HDD. You may need to set your BIOS BOOT sequence to allow this. If you get that done then I would uninstall and reinstall, or switch to another browser until you getthe computer cleaned out.

Ashraf_8

Reputable
Feb 14, 2016

thank you but i figured it out when it finnaly allowed me to download malwarebytes i entered in safe mode and found 87 problems... also just installed windows 7 2 days ago so idk what i did wrong but it looks like its working now my internety is messing around after i did this saying the proxy server isnt responding and i went into the settings and all that but cant figure it out if anything help lmk but if not thanks for the help on this topic

Solution