Malware Was Used in December's Target Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

p05esto

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2001
No kidding, they really hit the bullyseye here with splitting arrow arruracy. I mean what did Target expect with such a big target on their back?

scottoOH

Honorable
Nov 7, 2013
"However, right now the biggest challenge for Target is convincing the American public that the company is even more secure than it was before, and it's safe to shop worry-free."Ya, because all of our information has already been stolen!

Zachasaurs

Honorable
Mar 11, 2013
this is strange about a week ago a 95 year old woman in my neighbor hood was visited by the nsa or something with their guns out about this. why would you do this to a 95 year old woman who just makes amazing chocolate truffles for all of her neighbors cmon nsa.

hasten

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2007
this is strange about a week ago a 95 year old woman in my neighbor hood was visited by the nsa or something with their guns out about this. why would you do this to a 95 year old woman who just makes amazing chocolate truffles for all of her neighbors cmon nsa.
Poor attempt at being "hip". NSA doesn't raid anyone...

Zachasaurs

Honorable
Mar 11, 2013

yah so unless she is secretly hiding dangerous people or is poisoning the whole neighborhood the nsa should go redo its priorities

hasten

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2007

I know you are really trying hard to fit in trashing the NSA, but you realize that the NSA literally does not raid ANYONE. They do not perform that action. If a raid is happening it would likely be the FBI or Joint Terrorist Task Force working on their behalf. So therefore the NSA raided no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.