[SOLVED] Malwarebytes AV takes too long to start-up and other problems start-up

Zaraki Zenken Besin

Distinguished
May 13, 2015
When I restart or turn off and on my pc, it takes like 5-10mins before malwarebytes is run.
Internet connection is very slow too and a bit lag when newly boot my pc, I am using a m.2 SSD.
after 5mins, the pc will be back to normal, internet is back to normal, browser are not lag anymore and malwarebytes is now in system tray.

How do I fix this problem? I dont want to go back to beginning and start again.

Solution
When I restart or turn off and on my pc, it takes like 5-10mins before malwarebytes is run.
Internet connection is very slow too and a bit lag when newly boot my pc, I am using a m.2 SSD.
after 5mins, the pc will be back to normal, internet is back to normal, browser are not lag anymore and malwarebytes is now in system tray.

Hello, welcome to the forums. When posting, be sure to include your full system specs to better assist the people trying to assist you. In this case, the pc specs can be a huge factor in the issue. :)

Also, can you please download HWMonitor here > https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

Use this tool to...

Zaraki Zenken Besin

Distinguished
May 13, 2015
use glary utilities and post the loading page here of all the software that load at start-up .
cCRnGtW.png

Hello, welcome to the forums. When posting, be sure to include your full system specs to better assist the people trying to assist you. In this case, the pc specs can be a huge factor in the issue. :)

Also, can you please download HWMonitor here > https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

Use this tool to monitor your CPU temp, CPU usage, and CPU clock speed during this "slow down" and report the results back to us please. Thanks!

Solution

revodo

Proper
BANNED
Jun 10, 2021
do you always use steam and voice mod at start up for the vmware and internet dowload manager thos as pirated or paid software you bought .

Not our business to ask the status of someone else's software, especially when there's no reason to think anything is wrong.

As per your question OP, I would disable all other startup processes, and restart to see if the problem persists. If it doesn't then one of your startup programs is causing the issue, if it's the same, it's something else.

TRENDING THREADS