Manage NT4 users with XP...

Is it possible to have an Admin running XP professional
change passwords for users in an NT 4.0 domain? There
was a utility for Win98 to do this, does one exist for XP
and if so where would I find it? Thanx!

Copy usrmgr.exe from the system32 folder on one
of your servers or an NT server disk and paste to
the XP pro machine.