Management of 2 phisical disks

My cluster has 2 phisical disks, and 2 groups (both file share)
First group (Cluster Group) has Phisical disk Q:S:, a network name (Clu_Pi), an I.P address 192.168.6.12. , and share the folder “Shared�.
Second group (Data Group) has phisical disk W:, a network name (Clu_Data), an I.P. address 192.168.6.13 , and share the folder “Data�
Practically I have 2 virtual servers Clu_Pi and Clu_Data.
When Node 1 is the owner of Clu_Pi and Node 2 is the owner of Clu_Data it works ok.
When Node 1 (or Node 2) is the owner of boths groups, when I open Clu_Pi or Clu__Data from My Network Places I can see and open both groups (in Clu_Pi I found the folder “Shared� and the folder “Data�, and also in Clu_Data I found “Shared� and “Data�).

Is it normal or may I set better my groups?

Thanks a lot.

This is normal. Take a look at the following KB article for details:

Cluster Shares Appear in Browse List Under Other Names
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;170762

Regards,
John

"stefano" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My cluster has 2 phisical disks, and 2 groups (both file share)
> First group (Cluster Group) has Phisical disk Q:S:, a network name
(Clu_Pi), an I.P address 192.168.6.12. , and share the folder â?oSharedâ??.
> Second group (Data Group) has phisical disk W:, a network name (Clu_Data),
an I.P. address 192.168.6.13 , and share the folder â?oDataâ??
> Practically I have 2 virtual servers Clu_Pi and Clu_Data.
> When Node 1 is the owner of Clu_Pi and Node 2 is the owner of Clu_Data it
works ok.
> When Node 1 (or Node 2) is the owner of boths groups, when I open Clu_Pi
or Clu__Data from My Network Places I can see and open both groups (in
Clu_Pi I found the folder â?oSharedâ?? and the folder â?oDataâ??, and also
in Clu_Data I found â?oSharedâ?? and â?oDataâ??).