Manufacturers?

dhlucke

Polypheme
I still haven't figured this one out. What is the difference between all of the different manufacturers selling the same Geforce2 or Radeon cards? I understand the fundamental differences between the cards and the the different memory they use etc, but what difference does it make between Asus and all the different vendors? I read on here that a couple of the vendors are actually the same one under different names. What gives? How do I pick the best card from the best manufacturer or does it make no difference?

<font color=red>Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.</font color=red>
Pablo Picasso

dhlucke

Polypheme
Thx...sounds like you're on the ball on this one. So it really makes no difference? Is there any lemons out there or am I ok as long as I get the right configuration?

<font color=red>Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.</font color=red>
Pablo Picasso

G

If you are looking for N-vidia based chip set cards. All of the manfucaturers are pretty good. I must say my favorite are Creative and Elsa. ATI is one manfucaturer so really one one option. Kyro2 I never used it so would not comment on it.