[SOLVED] Many blue screen errors on PC build

Insane Potatoz

Reputable
Sep 22, 2019
Hey everyone, I have this computer that I built about a month ago and it recently started having problems that kept getting worse and worse. I'm completely stumped now and am turning to you guys for help.

I get multiple blue screen errors usually on boot up, I bet 90% of start ups there's a blue screen. The two I recorded were "IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and "CLIPSP.sys", I believe I also had another one related to driver errors.
I've tried resetting windows twice, downloading windows on a separate drive to use, and replacing the graphics card, I'm testing the RAM in a different system right now.
Can I get any clues as to why this is acting so strange?

Specs:
Ryzen 5 1600 AF (Confirmed fully working, was pulled after I upgraded my own PC"
MSI B450M Pro-VDH
16gb Silicon power ram @3200MHz
XFX R9 390x/PNY GTX 970
250gb Samsung 970 NVMe + 1tb hitachi HDD
Rosewill Hive 1000w psu
Thermaltake Snow S100 case

I'm very desperate, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
Open a Command Prompt and run >SFC / SCANNOW and see if any system files where corrupted.

In addition to corrupted files CLIPSP.sys is associated with malware which a Windows reset won't remove. You'll need to do a thorough virus and malware scan.
D

Deleted member 1560910

Make sure your bios is up to date and also make sure your RAM is running at its recommended speed. Install Fresh copy of OS

Open a Command Prompt and run >SFC / SCANNOW and see if any system files where corrupted.

In addition to corrupted files CLIPSP.sys is associated with malware which a Windows reset won't remove. You'll need to do a thorough virus and malware scan.

Solution