Question Many issues with new system I built

Apr 10, 2019
Hey all,
I'm having some weird issues with my PC. I recently built it, and it is giving me a host of problems.

1.) Sometimes in Task Manager, my ram shows up as 16GB with 70mb hardware reserved, and other times it shows up as 8.1GB reserved. I usually fix this by restarting. Also, the speeds stay around 2133MHz, even though I change it to get to 3000MHz

2.) It takes forever to boot, and I usually have to go into the BIOS to select the drive I want to boot it on, even though I have the same drive on boot priority. (I have all SSD.)

3.) I just got a Blue Screen, which prompted me to write this post.
SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

After some quick research I reinstalled my GPU driver. So far nothing yet.

4.) I tried to render a video the other day and my PC shut off. (When I went into BIOS after restart, the temps were not elevated). I have since tried to render videos and the program I was using keeps crashing. So it's probably the program. (Resolve 16)

Here is some things I've tried to do to diagnose my issues.
Memory Test 86, with 5 loops. No errors.
Updated all drivers with Driver Easy.
Reset BIOS to default.

I need some help. Specially since the blue screen got me all bothered. I spent several months collecting parts for this PC, so I would hate to have a bad component. My suspicion is the Motherboard, but I really don't know. I don't have any spare parts to test, other than a GPU. If needed, I will buy and replace what the culprit is asap.

Here are my specs -
Ryzen 7 2700X w/ Wraith Prism Cooler
GTX 970
Asus Prime X370-Pro
Patriot Viper Gaming RGB Series DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz 16GB Kit
PSU 750W

3 ssds

Apr 10, 2019
Yeah I did a fresh os install when I threw everything together, think I should do another?
I did turn on the DOCP.
Latest BIOS, holy crap. I don't think so. I remember looking at it, but I don't think I actually did it. It was a weird process to install I think.

Apr 10, 2019
I have a new symptom. When I turned on my computer for the day, it went into a little loop; shutting off and turning on a couple times. Then it came on when I stopped it by powering it off and back on.

Apr 10, 2019
Just with a couple pages of Firefox open its at around 57-60. So i got a new cooler coming in Saturday. Idk if that's the sole cause of the issues, but it should help regardless. Thanks for that tip.

Apr 10, 2019
I cant get my computer to boot at all. And there is no beep codes. It starts up as normal, everything running inside, but no bios or anything.