Question Many things

Mar 31, 2021
my screen display goes black or sometimes loses input randomly. Fan light sometimes go out but are still running. Kbm lights go off and on. I have to force shutoff the pc. This has been happening randomly even when not using. now its happening 9/10 times after i launch the welocme screen (Login and then it says welcoming then crashes). I have a rx 580, ryzen 5 2600x, psu, IPSG 750w br semi atx (2 months old), gigabyte b450m ds3h (v1 no wifi), pretty old hardrive. Pc is 2 years old and has done this before and is why i got a new psu. But that was a diffrent situation where I couldnt shut down i had to unplug. Then i couldnt turn it on so then defiently a psu problem.

Please answer the question below, so maybe we got some info to work with:

How long ago since you replaced the PSU ?

When you changed the PSU, was there any other apparatus in the house that also got problems prior to that?

Can you tell anything about how often this occurs? And when does it occur? Does it occur when gaming, or when you're using a specific program?

What about drivers? Have you used and trusted some third party software to make automagically installing all drivers?

When the problem occur, do you notice any other sounds or behavior other than just black screen?

Mar 31, 2021
Please answer the question below, so maybe we got some info to work with:

How long ago since you replaced the PSU ?

When you changed the PSU, was there any other apparatus in the house that also got problems prior to that?

Can you tell anything about how often this occurs? And when does it occur? Does it occur when gaming, or when you're using a specific program?

What about drivers? Have you used and trusted some third party software to make automagically installing all drivers?

When the problem occur, do you notice any other sounds or behavior other than just black screen?
I replaced it near christmas. There was no problems. It can happen 2min after a start, before i can even start, or 6hours in. It occurs randomly. Ive install my chipset drivers, gpu, and mobo

I replaced it near christmas. There was no problems. It can happen 2min after a start, before i can even start, or 6hours in. It occurs randomly. Ive install my chipset drivers, gpu, and mobo
Check for win10 corruption by opening a CMD window as admin and type "sfc /scannow"
If there is corruption found follow that scan up with three more in this order:
"DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth"
"DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth"
"DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth"

Mar 31, 2021
Check for win10 corruption by opening a CMD window as admin and type "sfc /scannow"
If there is corruption found follow that scan up with three more in this order:
"DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth"
"DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth"
"DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth"
Hey so im goijg home with a new psu, i cant open my acutal desktop cause itll just crash. I did try safe mode repair and it said it didnt get anything