Marble Madness on Cocktail board set?

Hi there

does anybody have one or know if they done Marble Madness on the Cocktail
System board set or was it only Road Blasters and Indiana Jones... (as these
are the only two on Cocktails boards I've seen)

If So do u know the rom layout?

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Road Blasters cocktail?
I would like to see a pic of that.
I didn't know they made any system 1 games in cocktail versions.

Troy,

Dazzer <Dazzer2003@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi there
>
> does anybody have one or know if they done Marble Madness on the Cocktail
> System board set or was it only Road Blasters and Indiana Jones... (as
these
> are the only two on Cocktails boards I've seen)
>
> If So do u know the rom layout?

guinness

The RoadBlasters cocktail boardset is the cockpit boardset. There is no
"cocktail" version, but the boards are different than the upright and are
labeled "cocktail" on them. I have a RB cockpit.

Theres been a lot of discussion about this, but basically there are plenty
of Indiana Jones boardsets that also have the cocktail signature which are
different from the regular System 1, but there are no cocktails. No Marble
Madness version of this boardset has ever been reported.

tim (NH)

"Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote in message
> Road Blasters cocktail?
> I would like to see a pic of that.
> I didn't know they made any system 1 games in cocktail versions.
>

> Troy,
>

> Dazzer <Dazzer2003@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> Hi there
>>
>> does anybody have one or know if they done Marble Madness on the Cocktail
>> System board set or was it only Road Blasters and Indiana Jones... (as
> these
>> are the only two on Cocktails boards I've seen)
>>
>> If So do u know the rom layout?

Hi there

The main reason for asking is because I don't have a cab, and I rack mount
of of my pcb's ... as as you will know the normal system 1 pcb is hugh...
where has the twin cocktail pcb is very nice...

Do you have any pics of your roadblasters pcb... as the version I have runs
but keeps jumping the road graphics about ... it is ok if I pull of of the
sound eproms or the sound processor.... but I note that the board board (in
effect the cartridge) has a chip that Indiana does not have with a few patch
wires going to it....

I'm kind of thinking of trying to convert it to a Marble Madness but of
without a slapstick bypass will need to get hold of a Marble Madness cart
then?

Regards

Daz

"guinness" <timburnhamREMOVE@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> The RoadBlasters cocktail boardset is the cockpit boardset. There is no
> "cocktail" version, but the boards are different than the upright and are
> labeled "cocktail" on them. I have a RB cockpit.
>
> Theres been a lot of discussion about this, but basically there are plenty
> of Indiana Jones boardsets that also have the cocktail signature which are
> different from the regular System 1, but there are no cocktails. No
> Marble Madness version of this boardset has ever been reported.
>
> tim (NH)
>
> "Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote in message
>> Road Blasters cocktail?
>> I would like to see a pic of that.
>> I didn't know they made any system 1 games in cocktail versions.
>>

>> Troy,
>>

>> Dazzer <Dazzer2003@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi there
>>>
>>> does anybody have one or know if they done Marble Madness on the
>>> Cocktail
>>> System board set or was it only Road Blasters and Indiana Jones... (as
>> these
>>> are the only two on Cocktails boards I've seen)
>>>
>>> If So do u know the rom layout?

guinness

>>but I note that the board board (in effect the cartridge) has a chip that
>>Indiana does not have with a few patch wires going to it....

That is likely the LETA for the flight yoke, to which Indy doesn't need (but
Marble and RB do for their optical encoders).

Unfortunately I can't get access to my RB boards right now. The cockpit is
like 7 feet in length and is sitting snug between a Star Wars and a wall.
Pulling it out to get access to the back door would be tough right now
because of stuff behind it. I've never done Slapstick
conversion\bypassing so I'm useless there.

tim (NH)