Marvell Launches Fleet of Armada ARM CPUs

Status
Not open for further replies.

nachowarrior

Distinguished
May 28, 2007
warning. mar\/ell has ne\/er made a product that isn't a piece of crap that i'm aware of. Oh and why should we trust a company that hates linux with a chip that will/should be running primarily linux? I ha\/e in the past, and will continue to refuse any mar\/ell products, including motherboards with their chips on board.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]nachowarrior[/nom]warning. mar\/ell has ne\/er made a product that isn't a piece of crap that i'm aware of. Oh and why should we trust a company that hates linux with a chip that will/should be running primarily linux? I ha\/e in the past, and will continue to refuse any mar\/ell products, including motherboards with their chips on board.[/citation]
First of all, did you lose you're V key and refuse to fix it or something? Second my laptop is running Ubuntu with a Marvell NIC and it's working fine, works fine for me.

lifelesspoet

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2009
smartbooks seem like vaporware every time i look into it they say available on market in 3 months. Its been over a year and all i ever seen is cheap chinese notebooks that couldn't power a blackberry. I'm still excited, and prepared to be disappointed again.

G

Yes, when will smartbooks become available! I have avoided buying a netbook, so far, because of the promise of cheaper ARM based devices which I would much prefer. I really really would like to own and recommend devices that CANNOT run windows so I never have to deal with either software or people that would normally run windows. Bring it on please!

[citation][nom]nachowarrior[/nom]warning. mar\/ell has ne\/er made a product that isn't a piece of crap that i'm aware of. Oh and why should we trust a company that hates linux with a chip that will/should be running primarily linux? I ha\/e in the past, and will continue to refuse any mar\/ell products, including motherboards with their chips on board.[/citation]

hey sorry dude not everyone likes humping Linux. get a real OS

Is your kb busted or are you just a total douche...quit replacing the letter "v" with back to back slashes!

Status
Not open for further replies.