Marvell Yukon Gigabit Ethernet Controller new drivers 8.39..

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I just found new drivers on Marvell web site that may solve the lockup
problems people are having. Here is the web site to download the new
drivers. http://www.marvell.com/products/pcconn/yukon/index.jsp Let us know
if this fixes the problem. I did not have the lockup problems. I did install
the new drivers and there is no problems with these drivers. Good Luck and I
hope they solve the lockup problems for you that are having it.

Thanks, but there are 20 versions on there. Which version did you
install?

"Gary" <zero@nospam.com> wrote in

> I just found new drivers on Marvell web site that may solve the
lockup
> problems people are having. Here is the web site to download the
new
> drivers. http://www.marvell.com/products/pcconn/yukon/index.jsp Let
us
> know if this fixes the problem. I did not have the lockup problems.
> did install the new drivers and there is no problems with these
> drivers. Good Luck and I hope they solve the lockup problems for
you
> that are having it.

Unless there's some reason to believe that this version 8.39.3.3 is
different from the latest version that Windows Update is pushing, you
will see lockups again.

"Gary" <zero@nospam.com> wrote in

> I just found new drivers on Marvell web site that may solve the
lockup
> problems people are having. Here is the web site to download the
new
> drivers. http://www.marvell.com/products/pcconn/yukon/index.jsp Let
us
> know if this fixes the problem. I did not have the lockup problems.
> did install the new drivers and there is no problems with these
> drivers. Good Luck and I hope they solve the lockup problems for
you
> that are having it.

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 11-Sep-2005, Mitchell Regenbogen <mreg@panix.spam.com> wrote:

> Thanks, but there are 20 versions on there. Which version did you
> install?

I did not select any product on the driver page. Just click submit search
and go to page three and download the WinXP 8.39.3.3 form there. It was just
released.