Question MASIVE LAGG ON.HELP

jason1070

Prominent
Nov 2, 2019
hi i have this old pc so i just what to test what still can the i7 3770k do on the up coming resident 8 .So i log on steam and download the demo all good for now but when the network speed hits 500 mbps the pc start to lag like there is some thing like bitcoin Mainer running in background but that not possible because the windows was reinstalled before i use the pc whit the latest version from Microsoft .All driver were installed are but the pc is still working like dual core pentium i open the trash manger so i can see if the cpu is bottlenecking the pc and it was for 1 to 2 second the i7 3770k was hitting 100% from using just steam :ROFLMAO:.Then i tried to download BD ray movie from the pirate bay and this time the cpu din t hit 100% but the lagg was still noticeble then in the same time i try to watch YouTube and it was awful the sound was cracking and the video frizzes every 3 seconds. The motherboard is from msi z77a g45 gaming +i7 3770k+gtx 1070+psu be quiet 650w+16 gigs of ram. I think that this chipset z77 is is faulty or there is some king of driver incompatibility in windows 10 .

Last edited:

jason1070

Prominent
Nov 2, 2019
I will reinstall the system again to be sure. But I can play bf v on 60 fps in multiplayer whit full servers 64/64 just fine there is not lag or input lag it just solid 60 on ultra but when i put something to download not only from the pirate bay the game that i play start to lag stutter an sound cracking just like the system is going to crash and show blue screen but she does not do that .I found out that if i limit my internet speed to 200mbps the system is more stable and there is some micro stutters and sound cracks but not so bad.

rgd1101

Don't
I will reinstall the system again to be sure. But I can play bf v on 60 fps in multiplayer whit full servers 64/64 just fine there is not lag or input lag it just solid 60 on ultra but when i put something to download not only from the pirate bay the game that i play start to lag stutter an sound cracking just like the system is going to crash and show blue screen but she does not do that .I found out that if i limit my internet speed to 200mbps the system is more stable and there is some micro stutters and sound cracks but not so bad.
check the hdd health
and stop pirating

TRENDING THREADS