Mass Effect 3 Graphics Problem

xXDrKleinerXx

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2011
I have just got my copy of ME3, and was so excited to play it. But when I started it, the landscape of Earth was white. I couldnt see anything. And when the enemy was in the white landscape, I couldnt see him either. It was like a thousand light shining into my eyes. This happened to anyone else??? Is there a solution to this???

I have updated my graphics driver, and I meet the minimum system requirements.
I was on the live chat with EA helpers, but they told me to go to the BioWare forums.
There I was told that I have to register my game to post something, but when I tried to register it, they said that "they are unable to perform the action, try again later" I have tried but still nothing.

reset your to default settings in the 3d performance panel... if that doesnt work turn everything down to minimum except for the screen rez and disable or reduce everything in the gfx control panel... i had a similar problem with deadspace it turned out to be the multisampling but its best to turn everything down and then 1 by 1 turn them back on or turn them up...

xXDrKleinerXx

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2011

I have tried your method with the NVIDIA Control Panel, and the ME3 Configuration Utility, but no progress. I will try and download a new installation from Origin, but I am beginning to wonder if the Origin is messing up games like the Ubisofts DRM...