Massive Drop in FPS in almost every Game

Jul 12, 2018
So i Got a new Semi Gaming PC Generally for my Flight simming Hobby since 2 or 2 and a half month, But Recently i got an issue that bothers me and makes almost every game unplayable
yesterday i downloaded MSI Afterburner to check what's actually going on and the results were quite wierd
i got a non random pattren of drop in CPU Clock for all the 4 cores followed directly with a drop in GPU and RAM Usage and surely Frame rates
Specs:
-MSI GTX1050 2Gb
-i5-2500 @stock
-8GB DDR3 Ram
67otSw0.png

na5o4H7.png

1sfY3A8.png

na5o4H7.png

check your thermals...just ot make sure no throttling is occurring

Are we sure 8 gb of RAM is sufficient for this flight sim?

Drop texture detail to see if results improve, perhaps you are overwhelming GPU RAM buffer at current res/settings, causing it to extend to RAM, which will cause a stutter-fest....(not hard to do with only a 2 GB framebuffer GPU at anything above 1376x768P settings, I'd imagine)

Jul 12, 2018
check your thermals...just ot make sure no throttling is occurring

Are we sure 8 gb of RAM is sufficient for this flight sim?

Drop texture detail to see if results improve, perhaps you are overwhelming GPU RAM buffer at current res/settings, causing it to extend to RAM, which will cause a stutter-fest....(not hard to do with only a 2 GB framebuffer GPU at anything above 1376x768P settings, I'd imagine)
No it happens on every software or game so it's not with the Sim, and yes 8GB is enough

Jul 12, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from ghanou.ghanou2002 : "My Cpu clock drops to half causing huge GPU usage and fps drop"

I don't know if this is the right sectio' to ask cuz it's not a laptop and i didn't fund a section for pc's
Anyways ,I have a really strange issue with my i5-2500 cpu that it's clock speed drops to 1.53Ghz each two minutes or so then back to 3Ghz-ish
And that happens while gaming, internet browsing and everything even on idle state and it causes my gpu usage to drop
I checked temperatureq via msi afterburner and it's 59-61°C all the time
One thing i found wierd that it has a constant repeating pattren of full speed and half speed like 2 mins high 2 mins low
I tried disabling speed steps and c-states and it made the switches delay a little
Plz i need help