Massive PC problems, im like 4/5 months trying to fix it. Need help please.

Esteban_5

Prominent
Apr 25, 2017
Hello everybody this is my 1st time here, sorry for my bad english!. Im going to explain my problem if someone can tell me what is going wrong here. Before of that, my pc:

-GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 OC 2GB GDDR5
-CPU: i7 4790K
-RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 12GB ( 3 rams)
-PSU: AeroCool KCAS 700W 80 Plus Bronze
-Monitor: LG 24GM77 144 hz
-Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H

So, i want to be a professional cs go player and i need help. When i start my computer, it doesnt work fluently, i mean if i want to play CS GO i have to reboot always my pc, if not, it feels like crashed, choppy or weird i dont know how to call it and its like if i was playing with a 60 Hz monitor. Once i reboot my computer, the problems dont dissappear. I mean, if i reboot my pc, my cs go has 299 fps constantly, but when the enemy team rush a bomb and im holding it, my fps goes to 200/220/250/280, okay, the problem is that with that fps number, i should be running cs go like super fluently, because of 144 hz and +144 fps. Instead of that, its like if i couldnt play in that kind of situation and i became useless for the team, because i cant shoot pretty well, it feels like if i was playing with 60 hz when my fps just goes down. Can u help me? Is not a software conflict, i tried everything, seriously everything. Respect to the hardware, i only changed the hard driver for a SSD Kingston but it still doing the same, so i guess is not a hard drive problem. Im thinking about the PSU? Tell me guys, because other people with a similar computer is playing very very fluently.

Esteban_5

Prominent
Apr 25, 2017

Hey bro! Thanks for answer me. Yes, i did it yesterday for the 2nd time on the new SSD, and is the same. At the beggining, is like oh shit i fixed the problem, but 1 hour later i have the problem again. I checked temps of cpu gpu too and are fine. I have all my drivers fresh installed and uptaded, including BIOS. Im glad to heard that PSU could be the problem. In that case, could u recommend me a good PSU? i only have beetwen 100 and 120 euros.

Esteban_5

Prominent
Apr 25, 2017

Im from Spain, tHanks bro! I Will look for some reviews! It looks good