Question Massive stutters every few minutes on FiveM server ?

Sep 5, 2021
I play on this FiveM server that all my friends play on and I get stuttering at high fps. I don’t have any issues with my average fps, don’t get any fps drops and the game runs completely fine apart from the stutters that happen every 3-5 minutes.
This is not something that happens because fivem is not optimized and it’s not something normal because my other friends have way worse pcs than me and they don’t experience this. It’s specially annoying because these stutters happen at odd intervals and are massive and therefore it’s almost like a jumpscare when they happen so they just ruin the experience for me. I have tried lowering my settings but it didn’t help.
The stuttering doesn’t really happen relative to anything that’s happening as I can just stand still and it will still happen.

My specs:

RTX 3070
Ryzen 5 5600x
16gb ddr4 3200mhz
(Game is installed on HDD but that’s not the problem because my friends also have it installed on an hdd and they don’t get this problem)

Ralston18

Titan
PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Disk drives: make, model, capacity, how full?

(Note: Commonly using" HDD's" is not a fair means to exclude a possible HDD problem. Many other factors are involved. Your HDD, for example, may be developing some issues of its' own. Do you have all important data backed up? At least 2 x, stored in other locations, and proven recoverable and readable?)

Use Task Manager and Resource Monitor to observe system performance. (Use both tools but only one at a time.)

Try to spot what the system is doing or trying to do when the stutters occur.

Sep 5, 2021
Hi thanks for the reply!

My power supply: https://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=33_1938&item_id=129652
Condition: I don’t know how to measure this but seems good because all of my other games run fine(including regular gta v and gta online).

My windows is installed on my ssd and I don’t have it’s make/model but it’s a 250gb Samsung ssd. About 50gb left.

My hdd: https://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=15_1086_210&item_id=050727
Capacity: 1TB
About 300gbs left.

I have all my data backed up.

I’ve used task manager while playing and my usages are as follows:
35-40% cpu usage.
65-70% gpu usage.
60-65% memory usage.
My gpu temperature was at 71 degrees and cpu temperature was at 50.

I don’t exactly know what a resource monitor is but tell me what it shows and maybe I can provide you with information I’ve gained from previous testings with monitoring software.

So far I haven’t spotted anything out of ordinary when the stutters happen, but my only tool was task manager so I don’t know.