Massive temp difference 30 vs 50

bugattiboy01

Honorable
Dec 23, 2014
Im having temp issues with my 4790K cooled by a H100i
Overheating has been the cause of 8 random shut downs and 2 blue screens over the past 2 days after months of no issues i have reseated my cooler many times with new thermal paste and have slightly reduced the temps but core 1 keeps overheating it once reached 100c(before resitting cooler) and is always 10-20c hotter than the other cores .
All information for everything you need to help me is on the image linked below, as i couldnt work out how to embed the image.
Cpu is 2 years old
Thank you
https://postimg.org/image/srgxy0hfl/
Also the temprature for core #1 keeps jumping around very fast 5-10 degrees every second

Why didn't you enable all hardware monitors in XTU and increase the graphics time? XTU doesn't report throttling, but your CPU utilization seems to be very low. In addition to the 3 settings, I suggest you also check both Thermal Throttling and Power Limit Throttling. Then you can check the graphics and see if it throttled at some point.

bugattiboy01

Honorable
Dec 23, 2014
After turning on my pc I got a blue screen error 0x00000024 turned it off and now I get a black screen everytime it's on, then it reboots, my pc has become totally broken over the last 4 days this is the 3Rd different blue screen I've had I just want a solution I cant even get to the bios

Disconnect the SSD and/or HDD and anything else connected to the SATA ports. Does it POST and can you get to the BIOS? What were the other BSOD codes? If not, then try with a single memory module and if that works, then test the all memory modules. Error 0x00000024 usually is a memory or storage device issue.

It would help if you posted your complete system configuration.

TRENDING THREADS