Andrea_M

Commendable
Jun 24, 2020
Hello again. I have a h500m case (the one with the integrated controller) and an Msi x570 gaming plus motherboard (Compatible with mystic light). I connected the case's two argb fans and the enermax liqfusion 240 liquid heatsink to the case's integrated controller, then connected to the case's argb (jrainbow 1) port. But neither mystic light nor masterplus recognize them. How should I do it? Thanks for any response.

Solution
Okay after looking at your manual, the ARGB controller seems to have 4 pin connections which turn into 3 pin ARGB when connected to the fan.

Can you confirm that the actual controller ARGB connections are 4 pin with the cable connecting to the fans going from 4 pin (from controller) to 3 pin to the fan cables for ARGB? Probably confused you but hopefully you understand.
Okay after looking at your manual, the ARGB controller seems to have 4 pin connections which turn into 3 pin ARGB when connected to the fan.

Can you confirm that the actual controller ARGB connections are 4 pin with the cable connecting to the fans going from 4 pin (from controller) to 3 pin to the fan cables for ARGB? Probably confused you but hopefully you understand.

Solution