[SOLVED] masterliquid ML240L V2 RGB colours need help

adast

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2012
Hello im new to this cooling stuff just recently bought Cooler master liquid ML240L V2 RGB low temps happy with it but cant really control colours as i want to make solid white but i cant so here is what i can do on the controller that it came

so its either SOLID bottom fan RED and upper GREEN after that i press middle button where it changes colours it changes sides it appears bottom green and upper red but then im missing some colours on upper fan when i press the button to change to other colours like after that i press again to change it goes only purple blue white only bottom fan but not the upper fan is just off

my motherboard is msi mag b460m bazooka everything is connected to the places im not sure what could be it wrong
i tried using msi dragon centre and msi centre nothing works

Solution
what i can do on the controller that it came...
its either SOLID bottom fan RED and upper GREEN...
make sure the fans' LED cables are positioned correctly to any splitter and/or to the controller.
if any are upside-down colors will be reversed or just mixed.

you may want to try just running the LED cable directly to your motherboard's LED header and use your motherboard control software to set the lights.
then you won't need to worry about using a controller's buttons.
what i can do on the controller that it came...
its either SOLID bottom fan RED and upper GREEN...
make sure the fans' LED cables are positioned correctly to any splitter and/or to the controller.

you may want to try just running the LED cable directly to your motherboard's LED header and use your motherboard control software to set the lights.

Solution

adast

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2012

Where can I find the pin header on motherboard I been searching on other peoples motherboard I seen there was written something 12v rgb but mine doesint have

Last edited:
Where can I find the pin header on motherboard
you have JRGB & JRainbow headers, should be bottom left.
double check your manual for placement and labeling.

13-144-314-V12.jpg

Reactions: adast