[SOLVED] Masterliquid ML240L vs Masterair MA410M

BrandonFitzpatricc

Commendable
Jun 23, 2019
The ML240L is a radiator and the MA410M is a CPU fan. They both cost around $70, so the ML240L is kind of low end for a radiator, and the MA410M seems to be high end for a CPU fan, as you’d probably guess. I feel like the MA410M is probably better because it seems to perform really well for a CPU fan, and is a lot more reliable, especially since I’ve heard about people having issues with the ML240L and even the more expensive upgraded version, the ML240R. But I’m just curious to hear what you guys think. I’m planning to buy one of these two coolers and I wanna make sure I make the right choice

Solution
Well, unfortunately, you won't see Cooler Master at the top of many charts when it comes to performance. Usually not for performance to price ratio either.

If you're going to impose a limit on yourself as far as the cost of the cooler I'd look at some other options.

What country are you in? Because I don't see anywhere that the MA410M is available for anywhere near 60 bucks in the US based on PC Partpicker's listings. More like 100 bucks unless you've found it on sale somewhere.

What is your case model as well, because that may limit which coolers you can even look at using in the first place?
Well, unfortunately, you won't see Cooler Master at the top of many charts when it comes to performance. Usually not for performance to price ratio either.

If you're going to impose a limit on yourself as far as the cost of the cooler I'd look at some other options.

What country are you in? Because I don't see anywhere that the MA410M is available for anywhere near 60 bucks in the US based on PC Partpicker's listings. More like 100 bucks unless you've found it on sale somewhere.

What is your case model as well, because that may limit which coolers you can even look at using in the first place?

Solution