Jun 20, 2021
twitch.tv
Hey guys, so basically I bought this watercooler from Cooler Master, a "Masterliquid ML360L V2 ARGB", but after about 2 or 3 weeks it started making this really loud noise, and I don't know what to do. I've contacted the RMA from Cooler Master, but I'm afraid my cooler stop working, and due the fact that I don't have more than one, I won't be able to use my PC, so do you guys have any suggestion of what to do? I didn't put my PC specs, because I dont think its necessary, but if you guys want any information just ask me. Oh, and btw my case it's a Macube 550. I will put 2 videos that show 2 different noises.

First one:
View: https://youtu.be/v1BtKedOXSg

Second one:
View: https://youtu.be/9Eg8qGbVdQc

Jun 20, 2021
twitch.tv
Your fans are rubbing against something. Had that noise when one of my fans went bad and the bearing is too loose to hold the fan blades in place.
But they are brand new, do you really think that's the problem? Also I changed my case from a Macube 310 to a Macube 550, and changed the position. First it was on the front of the case, and now it's on side. What can I do to solve it?

iPeekYou

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2014
Hmm but there isn't nothing touching it. And like I said before, I changed the position and the same problem persisted

Oh yeah, my bad fan was also seemingly clear of any obstruction. It's only after I managed to isolate which fan was faulty that I discovered it. In my case, it was with a top mount AIO as exhaust; the pull fan's blades isn't sitting tight on the rotor and hangs down and touched the rad. Seemingly only happen during high speed, no noise in low speed or when turning by hand.

Jun 20, 2021
twitch.tv
Oh yeah, my bad fan was also seemingly clear of any obstruction. It's only after I managed to isolate which fan was faulty that I discovered it. In my case, it was with a top mount AIO as exhaust; the pull fan's blades isn't sitting tight on the rotor and hangs down and touched the rad. Seemingly only happen during high speed, no noise in low speed or when turning by hand.
Yeah I really doubt it's something related to an obstruction. Its kinda funny that this loud noise starts right after I turn on my PC, but after about 10 minutes it stops, so like I said, it's probably either a Air bubble or a bad fan.

iPeekYou

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2014
Yeah I really doubt it's something related to an obstruction. Its kinda funny that this loud noise starts right after I turn on my PC, but after about 10 minutes it stops, so like I said, it's probably either a Air bubble or a bad fan.

Ah alright, if it starts making noise only after a while, pump sounds more likely. Had to be a real badly filled AIO, though. You're still in warranty, just return the AIO.

Jun 20, 2021
twitch.tv
Ah alright, if it starts making noise only after a while, pump sounds more likely. Had to be a real badly filled AIO, though. You're still in warranty, just return the AIO.
Yeah that's probably the best solution, but I was looking for something maybe to solve, because I'll have to send mine, and I can't use my PC without any cooler