mATX "cube case" sources?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt (More info?)

I know Antec's making a sweet little mATC "cube shaped" case (the
Aria), but I swear I just saw another one like it, very similar in
style/shape, made my a pretty major manuf. Cube-shaped, takes regular
mATX boards and add-in cards.

I've spent several hours scouring the Web trying to find it with no
success. Arggghh - who makes it? (looks like, but is not Antec's
Aria, not a mini tower or flat/on-edge box, but a "cube-shaped" mATX
case) Thanks!

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt (More info?)

>I know Antec's making a sweet little mATC "cube shaped" case (the
>Aria), but I swear I just saw another one like it, very similar in
>style/shape, made my a pretty major manuf. Cube-shaped, takes regular
>mATX boards and add-in cards.
>
>I've spent several hours scouring the Web trying to find it with no
>success. Arggghh - who makes it? (looks like, but is not Antec's
>Aria, not a mini tower or flat/on-edge box, but a "cube-shaped" mATX
>case) Thanks!

I follow that type closely. I have a dozen m-ATX boxes and only know
about the Antec version.

ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

On 10 Jul 2004 07:04:52 -0700, spamtanic@yahoo.com (Frustrated Outlook
User) wrote:

>I know Antec's making a sweet little mATC "cube shaped" case (the
>Aria), but I swear I just saw another one like it, very similar in
>style/shape, made my a pretty major manuf. Cube-shaped, takes regular
>mATX boards and add-in cards.
>
>I've spent several hours scouring the Web trying to find it with no
>success. Arggghh - who makes it? (looks like, but is not Antec's
>Aria, not a mini tower or flat/on-edge box, but a "cube-shaped" mATX
>case) Thanks!

Mine is made by Shuttle

Ray

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt (More info?)

Frustrated Outlook User wrote:
> I know Antec's making a sweet little mATC "cube shaped" case (the
> Aria), but I swear I just saw another one like it, very similar in
> style/shape, made my a pretty major manuf. Cube-shaped, takes regular
> mATX boards and add-in cards.
>
> I've spent several hours scouring the Web trying to find it with no
> success. Arggghh - who makes it? (looks like, but is not Antec's
> Aria, not a mini tower or flat/on-edge box, but a "cube-shaped" mATX
> case) Thanks!

I could be wrong but I thought Shuttle started the mATX 'cube' idea.

GTS

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt (More info?)

Yes but Shuttle sell PC's not cases - Aopen, Biostar, MSI etc etc all sell
bare bones cube PC's (just the mobo and PSU fitted) some of them use nice
looking cases, and I guess someone must be making those cases for them...

GTS wrote:

> Yes but Shuttle sell PC's not cases

Yeah, I know. Barebones too, if I remember correctly.