Max Core Frequency so low.

Jan 21, 2019
I bought a dell g3 laptop with a intel core i7-8750h and it is listed as clocking at 2.20 ghz and it did when i bought it, but suddenly i was getting low fps in games I play and I opened extreme tuning untility and it said the max core frequency was getting really low. I was at most and rarely getting 1.90 ghz and as low as 1.00 ghz. the same thing is happening with my processor cache frequency. Overall its really affecting my performance badly and It would be helpful if someone could tell me what is wrong with my pc. I am sorry if I told you the wrong information about the type of computer i had, I just bought this thing so i could waste my life away playing video games. ( as you can tell by my spelling/punctuation.) but please let me know how I can get my computer running at 2.20 ghz again. its really starting to piss me off.
I have also been getting power limit throttling and current limit throttling could somebody let me know what these are and if they are bad

Jan 21, 2019

Its been running at about 65 most of the time and at some times it will get as high as 80 this is however not very common. it usually stays below or at 75

Jan 21, 2019

If i did overheat my cpu please tell me this isnt the sorta thing that means I ruined my cpu and I will basically have to get a new computer if I want to run my games at 60 fps, Is this thing fixable or something. Could I possibly take it to a computer shop and have them "unoverheat my cpu" If so please tell me and if this is fixable by me please tell me how to do that or tell me if i am screwed.