[SOLVED] Max Graphics Card length reliability?

Aug 12, 2020
I have an ASUS TUF GAMING GT301 case which says the max graphics card size is 320mm. Now, I'm planning to upgrade to an RTX 3080 soon and I kinda wanna go with the TUF version but it's 300mm long and I wanna know how much I can trust the max size, especially with the three front fans which i'm not sure are taken into consideration.. If 300 is too much will the 285mm (EVGA XC3) be fine? Thanks for any answers!

Solution
I have an ASUS TUF GAMING GT301 case which says the max graphics card size is 320mm. Now, I'm planning to upgrade to an RTX 3080 soon and I kinda wanna go with the TUF version but it's 300mm long and I wanna know how much I can trust the max size, especially with the three front fans which i'm not sure are taken into consideration.. If 300 is too much will the 285mm (EVGA XC3) be fine? Thanks for any answers!
It will fit fine, although you will want to route your cabling around it and not clutter it at the back end.

RealBeast

Titan
It will fit fine, although you will want to route your cabling around it and not clutter it at the back end.

Solution

dimtodim

Reputable
https://pcpartpicker.com/ u can check everything