• Find an incredible deal for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Share those epic bargains with the community by posting them in this forum thread!

Question Max temp for i5 9300k

Hello all i need help with the comfort zone on a "i5 9300k" temperatures please, thank you!
Hello all i need help with the comfort zone on a "i5 9300k" temperatures please, thank you!
Okay, I see now. You have a laptop with an i5-9300H. The absolute max temperature for your CPU is 100C. "Comfort Zone" as you called it for all Intel CPUs is below 80C; however, that is difficult to achieve with a laptop. Laptops tend to run hotter than desktop computers. I'd try to stay below 90C, but it wouldn't surprise me if most laptops get above 90C regularly.

Nov 17, 2019
Okay, I see now. You have a laptop with an i5-9300H. The absolute max temperature for your CPU is 100C. "Comfort Zone" as you called it for all Intel CPUs is below 80C; however, that is difficult to achieve with a laptop. Laptops tend to run hotter than desktop computers. I'd try to stay below 90C, but it wouldn't surprise me if most laptops get above 90C regularly.
thank you

Nov 17, 2019
70-80 will most likely be it... my dell g3 gaming laptop G isnt working its connected to F7 key for max performance e mode its turns up the fans any idea on this?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS