[SOLVED] Max upgrade compatibility, recommendation and suggestion

Jul 18, 2020
I have Athlon 200GE and Asus EX-A320M Gaming.

Any recommendation for GPU and Ram? Need help. Thank youu

Solution
Do you think it is fit for my motherboard?
https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/EX-A320M-GAMING/HelpDesk_QVL/
you can check here for memory compatibility. Whatever ram you wanna buy, just check if its on the chart and if it's there then you should be fine.
I understand that you want to "Max out" GPU but if you get a really good GPU with your current CPU, you may not get much of a performance improvement. If you plan to upgrade your CPU within a few months then sure you can pick up a 1660 Super or something but I will remind you that, a great GPU will cause a lot problems when paired with your current CPU (stuttering/Freezing etc) which may make the game...
I'm guessing you want to avoid cpu bottlenecks with whatever GPU you get. Honestly this is difficult, I wouldn't go above an RX 570/GTX 1650. Not sure about the Ram, Just get 2400/2666 MHz RAM, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 should do you just fine.

Jul 18, 2020
I'm guessing you want to avoid cpu bottlenecks with whatever GPU you get. Honestly this is difficult, I wouldn't go above an RX 570/GTX 1650. Not sure about the Ram, Just get 2400/2666 MHz RAM, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 should do you just fine.

Thanks, I'm fine with bottlenecks, I'm planning to buy ryzen 5 in future, thats why I want to max out my gpu and ram,

Jul 18, 2020

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/EX-A320M-GAMING/HelpDesk_QVL/
you can check here for memory compatibility. Whatever ram you wanna buy, just check if its on the chart and if it's there then you should be fine.
I understand that you want to "Max out" GPU but if you get a really good GPU with your current CPU, you may not get much of a performance improvement. If you plan to upgrade your CPU within a few months then sure you can pick up a 1660 Super or something but I will remind you that, a great GPU will cause a lot problems when paired with your current CPU (stuttering/Freezing etc) which may make the game unplayable even if you're getting 60 fps.
I recommend you upgrade both CPU/GPU at the same time if you plan to get a High-end or even Mid-tier GPU.

Solution