Maximum resolution for dual-monitors, GF4 Ti4200 64Mb

I want to buy two LCD monitors for my GeForce Ti4200 (64Mb).

What is the maximum resolution it will support using 32 bit color and 75Hz?

Thanks, Ian

its a safe bet it will suport the maxum of what ever the monitors will do ie
each monitor may go 1600 x 1200 so youl end up with a desk top of 3200 x
1200 but at that res you cant read it"unless you get large lcd monitors" so
why try. your going lcd so you want to run them in what ever is native mode
for them ie 1024x 768 or what ever.

just go for it youl not be disapointed. after you go duals yould never go
back.

one other thing if you run more than one computer your going to end up with
all of them as dual monitor systems soner or later its like a drug.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

"Ian Oliver" <ianoliver_noreply@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I want to buy two LCD monitors for my GeForce Ti4200 (64Mb).
>
> What is the maximum resolution it will support using 32 bit color and
75Hz?

> Thanks, Ian

And then there's the little gem of software called MaxiVista that allows you
to add/use additional pc's monitor's as even more of an extended desktop
(assuming ethernet runningTCP/IP in place)., I had four going at one time
here, two off my own pc and one each on 2 other pc's for total extended
desktop of 1280x1024 + 1024x768 + 1024x768 + 102x768 :)

"Mangyrat" <rat@mangyrat.com> wrote in message
> its a safe bet it will suport the maxum of what ever the monitors will do
ie
> each monitor may go 1600 x 1200 so youl end up with a desk top of 3200 x
> 1200 but at that res you cant read it"unless you get large lcd monitors"
so
> why try. your going lcd so you want to run them in what ever is native
mode
> for them ie 1024x 768 or what ever.
>
> just go for it youl not be disapointed. after you go duals yould never go
> back.
>
> one other thing if you run more than one computer your going to end up
with
> all of them as dual monitor systems soner or later its like a drug.

> FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
> Download Spam Inspector, the Award Winning Anti-Spam Filter
> http://mail.giantcompany.com
>

> "Ian Oliver" <ianoliver_noreply@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I want to buy two LCD monitors for my GeForce Ti4200 (64Mb).
> >
> > What is the maximum resolution it will support using 32 bit color and
> 75Hz?
> >
> > Thanks, Ian

Thanks for your replies. Looks like you're right. I found the Nvidia
release notes for the lastest drivers on this page:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_56.64

Anyway assuming I want 'horizontal spanning' there is a whole table in
there, for 32 bit color at 75 HZ the highest res is 3840 x 1440. I
guess that's 2 x 1920 x 1440. Plenty!

Ian.