Question Maximum resolution ICY BOX docking station

arnaud1241

Honorable
Jan 7, 2016
Hello,

I have a laptop, ASUS TUF Gaming which has a Geforce GTX 1060 TI (max resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels).

I bought an ICY BOX docking station (USB3) that I plugged on my laptop.

On this docking station I have two screens (ASUS PB278QV, 27 ", 2560 x 1440 pixels) plugged on it in HDMI.

The issue is that, for some reason, when the two screens are plugged, the maximum resolution that I see on the two screens is 1920 x 1080, but if I only plug one screen, the resolution is indeed 2560 x 1440.

Being in 1920 x 1080 is very annoying because the font is all blurry... on the screen I can play with the aspect ratio, if I set it to 1:1, then the font is perfect, very sharp, but there are large black bands on each side so the screen is no longer a 27 inches but something like 24 or less. If I choose the aspect ratio "Full", then it fits all the screen, but the font becomes all blurry.

Now if the aspect ratio to 1:1 and unplug the other screen from the docking station, then the large black bands disappear, the font is perfect... but as soon as I plug the other screen, the large bands appear again...

Is there any chance I can solve this ?

Thanks for your help guys.