Question MAXIMUS IX HERO Intel Z270 BIOS problems

Jeremyx1

Commendable
Jul 4, 2017
Recently, I experienced an issue with motherboard (Maximus IX Hero). It happened suddenly as I was my browser, the pc restarted itself and loaded BIOS. As normal, I exited from BIOS and then after the restart it went again to the BIOS. I tried to exit again and again nothing seem to work until the Asus Logo was stack and no keys were functioning. I then, opened the case and unplugged most of the peripherals and also the hard drives and m.2. ssd. After a restart with only the hard drive the BIOS was opening okayish. After inserting the m.2 ssd, the same issue occurred (Asus logo stack). After leaving it to display the logo (after 10 mins) It opened the BIOS which was slow as ever and I tried to set boot order and then restarted it. And once again the same issue, but this time it wasn't displaying my m.2 ssd in the boot drivers. I have been using this machine for the past 3 years and this error happened suddenly. After paying some attention to the Q code, I was getting values such as Ad, b6, A0 and so on. I did test the RAM's as well, nothing seems to be resolving this issue.
My systems specs are:
CPU i7-7700k
GPU - ASUS GTX1070
RAM - Corsair 2666MHz 8GB*2

Any tip/suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

check the temperatures in BIOS of the CPU
Is your CPU overclocked?
reset the BIOS by jumper
try updating the BIOS within BIOS itself

how did you test the RAM?
While showing the BIOS, was it updating ? Did you shutdown while it was doing so?
Windows has the capability to update the BIOS/UEFI

Check all connections like SATA, power, fans, GPU

replace the M.2 SSD
replace the motherboard

Jeremyx1

Commendable
Jul 4, 2017
The temperature was 25 C.
The CPU is not overclocked
I did remove the battery and replaced it after 5 secs.

The RAM testing was done by removing one slot and using the other and so on.
I haven't updated the BIOS since 2017.
Connection test was done to all the components.

I was thinking the same, but is there anything I could do to get my files back from the m.2?