Question Maximus xi hero dead bios

Jfrsvti

Reputable
May 29, 2016
Hi, today i was following some video in youtube to dowgrade my bios versiom, due to memory compatibility. I followed all steps and it flashed ok. But now when i restart my pc it doesnt boot, screen is black and error code is "0F". Someting about " failed to read microcode" . What can i do?

Hi, Try using the Flashback. Format the USB drive (FAT32), download the BIOS from ASUS (take care to be on the correct board model webpage), unzip, rename to M11H.CAP and save it on USB, Connect the USB to the dedicated port. Don't start the board, just press the Flashback button for 3 seconds. Wait until completed.

Reactions: Jfrsvti

Jfrsvti

Reputable
May 29, 2016
Hi, Try using the Flashback. Format the USB drive (FAT32), download the BIOS from ASUS (take care to be on the correct board model webpage), unzip, rename to M11H.CAP and save it on USB, Connect the USB to the dedicated port. Don't start the board, just press the Flashback button for 3 seconds. Wait until completed.
Hi friend, i followed those steps and it was like god in front of me!!! Solved my problems, thank you very much.