[SOLVED] Maxsun MS-TZZ A10-5600 mobo

Jan 31, 2019
Hi, has anyone ever heard of this motherboard? I'd like to know my options in terms of video cards and such. I've already upgraded my 4gb ram to an 8gb without any issue. I did have some issues finding appropriate fans for this.

GangstaSlime

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2015
I have never heard of this brand of board.

Luckily, buying a graphics card is very easy because almost every card out there works with almost every board and processor.
You haven't listed your other system specs so I cannot suggest a specific card, but I can explain the main brands:

Nvidia is known for being the best brand, but their cards usually follow a substantial price tag.
AMD also makes cards that are cheaper, but they're not the best.
There's a handful of other brands that could work, but you'll want to big one of the big names if you're looking for a strong card.

Jan 31, 2019
Ah, right. Sorry for my lack of details. Anyhow...

Mobo: MS-TZZ from Maxsun although I have a speccy readout saying it's got an A10-5600 for a model type but I'm not too sure.
CPU: AMD A8-5500M
APU: The onboard graphics says it's a 512MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 8550G
PSU is 750 watts if I'm not mistaken. Not sure if it's true rated though.

I've been doing some research myself but I've got nada in terms of motherboard details. I learned how to upgrade my ram and hook up an extra hard drive because let's face it, 200gb for storage isn't gonna cut it these days. I'm looking for a card that could probably last for the next 3 years or so or at least something I can work with when the time comes that I can either upgrade or make a whole new system from scratch. My dad bought the computer set online and the seller didn't include the manuals of the components. Hahaha