[SOLVED] May I have burnt my cpu?

Aug 3, 2020
So, i Have a r5 3600 and a b450m steel legend... and got in a little trouble.
So I was sending my friend a r5 3600 cause he needs a powerful cpu for like 1 week and mine was free for that, he said would pay me some money and yeah, i accepted.
I was doing some undervoltage tests in my motherboard, accidentally i changed something like voltage or something to 100 instead of 1.00, but there was not core voltage, it was inside AMD CBS settings, something like that... after that my PC doesnt not shows up anything, so, i reseted cmos and the pc was again showing me the asrock logo and entering the bios .. but i couldn't test it before sent it for my friend cause the cooler was already in the box and i was in the hurry. it was heating up normally after i clear cmos, but u never know.... im a lil bit worried.

So, i Have a r5 3600 and a b450m steel legend... and got in a little trouble.
So I was sending my friend a r5 3600 cause he needs a powerful cpu for like 1 week and mine was free for that, he said would pay me some money and yeah, i accepted.
I was doing some undervoltage tests in my motherboard, accidentally i changed something like voltage or something to 100 instead of 1.00, but there was not core voltage, it was inside AMD CBS settings, something like that... after that my PC doesnt not shows up anything, so, i reseted cmos and the pc was again showing me the asrock logo and entering the bios .. but i couldn't test it before sent it for my friend cause the cooler was already in the box and i was in the hurry. it was heating up normally after i clear cmos, but u never know.... im a lil bit worried.
If CPU was damaged you wouldn't even get to see BIOS.