May Launch Rumored for Nokia Lumia Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
it probably will look very nice, and specs aside, if it performs good enough, and priced right, it will be on my radar, simply because the resolution is high enough for most daily tasks including reading... i wonder how optimized it is

TheMadFapper

Honorable
Oct 18, 2012
First of all, these specs are terrible. Secondly, even if they were good specs, the Windows phone that it's based off of is AWFUL. Talking about glitchy, slow, and fewer customization options than iOS.

bwanaheim

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
I presume that if those specs hold, the price is either extremely low to target the low-end market saturated by off-brand Android tablets, or that it is targeted for developing markets. Given the leak is from an Indian source, it would seem reasonable that this is a low-end tablet for developing markets, not Western Europe or North America. If true, hopefully Nokia has something much nicer for the developed markets.

stevejnb

Honorable
May 6, 2013
Just curious, why does it say this product is bulky? It's stats are *very* close to those of the third generation iPad for thickness and weight, and that's practically the gold standard for light/small.

stevejnb

Honorable
May 6, 2013
Just curious, why does it say this product is bulky? It's stats are *very* close to those of the third generation iPad for thickness and weight, and that's practically the gold standard for light/small.

dns7950

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2009
Hopefully they announce the Nokia EOS instead... This tablet looks mediocre to the core, and has nothing to separate it from all the other Windows RT tablets.. But a Nokia Windows 8 phone with a 41 MP camera with optical image stabilization and dual HAAC microphones? That would take some wicked concert videos...[insert Fry "Shut up and take my money!" meme here]

pacomac

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012

The iPad 3 is a 10" device. You need to compare this against the iPad Mini.

mdruck

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2010

"The website states that the tablet will have a 10.1-inch screen at 1366 x 768"

G

Dam, those specs suck, guessing I will be keeping my ASUS for a while longer, I hope Nokia can catch up in the tablet world as I would love a Nokia designed tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.