Maybe getting to the stupidly powerful point now?

emogoch

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2005
<A HREF="http://www.hexus.net/content/beanz/beanz.php?dXJsX3Jldmlld19JRD0xNDk1" target="_new">Hexus.net</A> has up right now a quick preview of Enermax's new Galaxy PSU, which is rated at 1000W. Yes, that's right: 1kW. However, I think the more substantial part is that the PSU has a reported total system draw of 1400W, implying on a 71% efficiency at full load.

The clip only contains a couple of photos, including one of the specs, but it does say that the PSU will reportedly be available in October.

The only question I have about it is when will someone come in here and ask if <b><font color=blue>IT</font color=blue></b> will be enough for their system.

G

Løl thats one hell of a huge e-penis if you ask me!

Asus P4P800DX, P4C 2.6ghz@3.25ghz, 2X512 OCZ PC4000 3-4-4-8, MSI 6800Ultra stock, 2X30gig Raid0

fishmahn

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2004
LOL, and when someone asks if its powerful enough, we'll jsut have to tell them <b>NO!</b>

Then come up with plausible reasons why not - blown circuits at the house, etc... :lol:

Mike.

<font color=blue>Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside the dog its too dark to read.
-- Groucho Marx</font color=blue>