Maybe gta game?

Oct 28, 2018
It was so long ago but it was very similar to its from what I remember and I specifically can remember one "battle" where there's some famous guy in I believe an all red suit and he's sitting on top of books (book signing) and you have to kill him and it's in a mall and in the game you can go into like mini marts and some houses and I'm pretty sure I played it on PC. Majority says it probably gma vice City however I can't find any proof or confirmation. The graphics look right but I don't see anything about that battle and I strongly remember just specifically that. Someone please confirm this for me.

Solution
I think your talking about Postal 2 where you had to get Gary Coleman's book & autograph, great mission! Neat side fact, Gary Coleman actually did his own voice for it.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
I have played vice city though many many times and I don't remember that. There was the mission "cop land" where you had to break a bunch of windows in the mall. And "mall shootout" where you were trying to extort some french guy in a pink suit, also in a mall.

The only other game even remotely comparable to vice city that might fit your description is "state of emergency". That I can think of anyway.

Maybe GTA 3 or san andreas, both look similar. But I dont remember a mission like that in either.

WildCard999

Titan

You can buy it on Steam and I'm pretty sure some people have created mods for it. Also if memory serves me correctly it will work on Windows 10, enjoy!

Using a cat as a silencer....classic.

Oct 28, 2018