[SOLVED] Mayhems Inhibitor + and Hades +

turok_tt

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2009
Hi everyone, I managed to get a hold of Mayhem’s Inhibitor + and Hades + for my loop. On the bottle it says. On the bottle, the instructions are “Mix 1 drop to 1 Ltr then add 1 drop every 2 to 3 months as a top up.” However, on the website, the instructions are “Mix at a Ratio 0.05% e.g 0.5ml per 1Ltr, 15ml bottle will treat 30 ltrs of coolant.”
So on one hand, it says to use 1 drop/liter, but on the website, it says to use 0.5ml/liter. I can assure you that 1 drop from the bottle (the size of 2 rice grain) is NOT 0.5ml. I have a syringe that can clearly measure 0.5ml. If I was to estimate, 15 drops looks to equate to 0.5ml. Which one is most people following? 1 drop/liter or 0.5mL/liter?

Note: If I was to use the same instructions as Mayhems older/previous product “Biocide Extreme”, even though I know its not the same/equivalent product as the Inhibitor +/Hades +, it states 1 drop/liter and that the pH should be between 6.5/8.5. I can simply put a few drops of Mayhems new inhibitor/hades + until the pH is around the range above. But I wanted to know what concentration people are using for inhibitor+/hades+ based on the instructions above.

Solution
I'd go with what's stated on the website since they update the material on there often. I'd also try and get a hold of Mike/Mick from Mayhem's to confirm. I can't seem to find much info about the kit you've mentioned apart from this post on OCN where Mick is. Rad later on that he's stepping down but the team will still be under him :(

Lutfij

Titan
I'd go with what's stated on the website since they update the material on there often. I'd also try and get a hold of Mike/Mick from Mayhem's to confirm. I can't seem to find much info about the kit you've mentioned apart from this post on OCN where Mick is. Rad later on that he's stepping down but the team will still be under him :(

Solution