Solution
Assuming the mobo in question is the b450 and that your ram is DDR4, yes, they will all fit together. You may or may not need to install a separate version of BIOS, a lot of b450 boards will be set up for 2nd gen CPU's. You can find the compatible BIOS version for the 3600x Here. Test out your rig before doing this though, it may not be needed.

AMD / MSI's compatibility lists aren't definite. The list just includes RAM that they've specifically tested on it, other similar models should work just fine, they just haven't been officially compatibility tested.
Assuming the mobo in question is the b450 and that your ram is DDR4, yes, they will all fit together. You may or may not need to install a separate version of BIOS, a lot of b450 boards will be set up for 2nd gen CPU's. You can find the compatible BIOS version for the 3600x Here. Test out your rig before doing this though, it may not be needed.

AMD / MSI's compatibility lists aren't definite. The list just includes RAM that they've specifically tested on it, other similar models should work just fine, they just haven't been officially compatibility tested.

Solution
Feb 28, 2020

The MAX version of the TOMAHAWK is gen 3 ready on the box, bur you’re telling me that if everyting works fine even with an old bios dont update it just use it as it is?

It’s not on AMD’s QVL should i take the risk or retour it and buy one which is on their QVL
The QVL is just RAM that has been TESTED and works, as I stated AMD loves G.Skill memory so you should be fine worse comes to worst you return it.
The MAX version of the TOMAHAWK is gen 3 ready on the box, bur you’re telling me that if everyting works fine even with an old bios dont update it just use it as it is?
MAX is preloaded with Ryzen 3000 ready BIOS no need to update it.

Reactions: DrummerManSpike
Your motherboard, cpu and ram are compatible. Even if the RAM kit is not listed in the memory QVL, it'll most likely work.

If a BIOS update is needed for the 3600X to work, on MSI boards is usually really simple. This board has the BIOS flashback feature, so you won't need the CPU or memory installed.

Just grab a usb stick and get the latest BIOS version(unzip it and make sure your stick is formatted as FAT32).

Feb 28, 2020
The QVL is just RAM that has been TESTED and works, as I stated AMD loves G.Skill memory so you should be fine worse comes to worst you return it.

MAX is preloaded with Ryzen 3000 ready BIOS no need to update it.
I will get the parts tomorrow I’ll let you know I hope it will work its 141 euro where I live that’s really expensive :S so I hope it will work

Feb 28, 2020
Your motherboard, cpu and ram are compatible. Even if the RAM kit is not listed in the memory QVL, it'll most likely work.

If a BIOS update is needed for the 3600X to work, on MSI boards is usually really simple. This board has the BIOS flashback feature, so you won't need the CPU or memory installed.

Just grab a usb stick and get the latest BIOS version(unzip it and make sure your stick is formatted as FAT32).
Thanks man!
Everyone wish me luck please :/