Mb maybe bricked

Pcstarter

Reputable
May 3, 2017
So i'm first day on my lan, suddenly, without damepring my computer, the fan leds work, the fans work, the gpus leds and fans work even if they should only work in high loads, and the front i/o power and hdd leds doesent work, but the hdd works, i tried swapping ram and that also made no difference, the psu fan also works, so is my mb bricked or is there some stupid problem?

Pcstarter

Reputable
May 3, 2017

I switched my computer off from the psu switch but it turned back on ok, then i left from my vomputer for about 20 minutes and whrn i came back the screen was off, usb had no power and front io lights font work, i dont remember if it turned back on ok after shutdown from psu. Also the system turns on when i hit the power button bu it seems that just the psu wakes up because the fan controller leds wakeup and my hdd starts but mb doesent boot to anything.

Pcstarter

Reputable
May 3, 2017

I checked all the connections and my psu doesent have removable cables on the psu side.

Pcstarter

Reputable
May 3, 2017

Checked that, it's inserted firmly, and logically if the fans work it has to be.