[SOLVED] Mb without all the gaming lights

May 19, 2020
I’m thinking about building a new pc. My i7 950 is getting old. I’m thinking about trying out the amd ryzen 7
my question is the mb. I don’t do gaming and seems all the decent branded mb manufacturers cater to gamers with all the lights,. Do they make a mb that’s strictly performance without lights? I’m thinking something with a x570 chipset.
I haven’t built a pc in 8-10 years, but back when I was messing with them a lot, I usually always bought asus boards. Any recommendations?
Thanks

May 19, 2020
Is it really bad if the board only has 1 light on it? If you buy a PC case with no tempered glass on the side you won't even see it anyway :)
I could live with 1 light, lol. But I don’t want no rainbows and flashing red lights etc. I’d prefer a real good performance oriented board without any, but everything I find is gaming boards with all kind of space ship looking stuff hanging off it.
from what I’ve gathered from searching.. looks like if I want a new ryzen 7 3000 series, a x570 board is a good choice. Thanks

I could live with 1 light, lol. But I don’t want no rainbows and flashing red lights etc. I’d prefer a real good performance oriented board without any, but everything I find is gaming boards with all kind of space ship looking stuff hanging off it.
from what I’ve gathered from searching.. looks like if I want a new ryzen 7 3000 series, a x570 board is a good choice. Thanks

I bought the X570 Aorus Elite and the board only has 1 LED light at the left from top to bottom. A dim orange light.

May 19, 2020
Thanks for the replies. I had read somewhere awhile back that gigabyte had some problems when they first came out with the ryzen, wander if that was just rumor, or did you know anything about it? I’ve had 1 GB board, A long time ago, I’m thinking i had it with a early gen athlon chip. Can’t remember any problems with it. I used to upgrade pc,s all the time, for no good reason, but haven’t now in years. My i7 is pretty dated, and my gpu needs upgraded, so figured what the hell..just build a new one that’s modern 😂